Hickory Rug Restoration - Protect your investment. Contact the experts with more than 50 years combined experience to preserve the beauty and integrity of your rugs.
Our exclusive hand-washing technique:
- Rugs are thoroughly dusted first.
- Then immersed in water to loosen any additional soil that has settled into the rug.
- Mild shampoo is applied and the rug is hand-scrubbed.
- Rug is rinsed several times to clear any residue.
- Excess water is extracted from the rug then it is air dried.
- After the rug is completely dry, it is vacuumed, final inspections are made, and it is delivered to customer.
- Our highly skilled on-site rug artisan staff provide repairs for general wear and tear of rugs as well as major restorations including; re-fringing, reweaving, rebinding, and cutting to resize your rugs.
- All performed by skilled hands and to the highest standards.
- Please visit our "Rug Unviversity " page for detailed rug information and general care and cleaning instructions.